Please read all of the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) for this web site (“Site”) carefully. By accessing, linking to or using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms below. If you do not agree to the terms below, do not access, link to or use this site. If your organization signed a Master Services Agreement with Advice Systems, Inc., that agreement may have modified these Terms in certain respects. Please contact your organization’s administrator for details.
Advice Systems, Inc., along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, ” Advice Systems, Inc.”) reserves the right to amend, remove, or add to the Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, whenever accessing, linking to or using this Site, please continue to review the Terms for any modifications. Your continued access, link to or use of this Site after any modifications have been posted to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms, you are prohibited from accessing, linking to or using this Site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are additional to or which conflict with the Terms are expressly rejected by Advice Systems, Inc. and shall be of no force or effect.
- User Consent to the Terms. You represent and warrant that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the Terms, which constitute a legal agreement between you and Advice Systems, Inc. You represent and warrant that you have full authority to accept the Terms. If you are accepting on behalf of someone else, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind that person or entity to these Terms. If you do not have full legal authority to bind your entity to the Terms, please ensure that an authorized person from your entity consents to and accepts the Terms, otherwise you are prohibited from accessing, linking to or using this Site.
- Laws and Regulations. Access to, linking to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to access, link to or use this Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations. Violation of these Terms may result in civil or criminal liability. Advice Systems, Inc. may investigate violations of these Terms and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate these Terms.
- Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that this Site, including, without limitation, any and all content available on or through this Site (collectively, the “Site Content”), is the property of Advice Systems, Inc., or its licensors, and is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary or intellectual property rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any Site Content for commercial or public purposes. The trademarks, trade names, logos, designs and service marks displayed on this Site (“Marks“) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Advice Systems, Inc. and its licensors. You may not use the Marks for any purpose including, without limitation, for advertising or promotion, in any public medium, to imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Advice Systems, Inc. or its licensors or use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web, without the prior written approval of Advice Systems, Inc. or such licensor that may own the Mark. All future rights in and to the Site Content, including without limitation the underlying technology and software, and any patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, know-how and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the foregoing (collectively, the “Intellectual Property Rights“) shall, as between you and Advice Systems, Inc., at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Advice Systems, Inc.
- Restrictions. You agree not to use, transfer or distribute any Site Content in any manner that could compete with the business of Advice Systems, Inc. or any of its licensors. You agree not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the Site Content in any way and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You also agree not to copy, disclose, post, distribute, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, perform, create derivative works of, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, link to or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the Site Content without Advice Systems, Inc.’s prior written consent. You agree to use this Site and the Site Content solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit. Moreover, you agree not to use this Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms.
- Third Party Information. Some of the information on this Site is supplied by independent third parties. Advice Systems, Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information and hereby disclaims all liability for any third-party-supplied information.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to web sites controlled or offered by third parties (non-affiliates of Advice Systems, Inc.). The links are only provided as a convenience and Advice Systems, Inc. does not endorse or recommend any products or services offered by or information contained in any of these third-party sites. Advice Systems, Inc. hereby disclaims all liability for all information, materials, products or services posted, offered or that may be accessed at any of the third-party sites linked to this Site. Advice Systems, Inc. makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such third-party site. Furthermore, Advice Systems, Inc. hereby disclaims all liability for any failure of products or services offered or advertised at those third-party sites.
- Linking Policy. If you would like to link to this Site, or any other Advice Systems, Inc. Web site, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Do not incorporate any Site Content, or content from any other Advice Systems, Inc. site, into your web site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around Advice Systems, Inc. content). You may only link to this Site, or any other Advice Systems, Inc. site, by providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site to the home page of that Advice Systems, Inc. site (an “Authorized Link”). For example, www.advicesystems.com is the only Authorized Link to Advice Systems, Inc.’s Web site. “Home Page” means the introductory or main web page of a Web site, typically serving as a table of contents for the site. No other link to any Advice Systems, Inc. site is permitted without the express, prior written approval of Advice Systems, Inc.
- You may not present an Authorized Link to any Advice Systems, Inc. home page in a manner that suggests Advice Systems, Inc. has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Your site must not present false information about Advice Systems, Inc., its products or services.
- You may not use any of Advice Systems, Inc.’s names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks or service marks or any other words or codes identifying any Advice Systems, Inc. site in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without Advice Systems, Inc.’s express, prior written permission for a particular use.
- Your site must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- Advice Systems, Inc. prohibits unauthorized links to its Web sites and the framing of any information contained on its sites, or any portion of its sites, without the express, prior written approval of Advice Systems, Inc. Furthermore, you may not archive, cache, or mirror any Advice Systems, Inc. Web page or portions of a Web page. Advice Systems, Inc. reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Advice Systems, Inc. hereby disclaims all liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
- If you would like to use, reprint, frame, or redistribute any content on any Advice Systems, Inc. site other than as permitted herein, you must request permission from Advice Systems, Inc. by writing to email@example.com. Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your company; (c) the Web site address(es) where the proposed use will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Web site which you would like to use.
- No Warranties. The site content is provided “as is” without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses. Advice Systems, Inc. periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the site content without notice. Advice Systems, Inc. hereby disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in the site content. You are solely responsible for, and assume all risks associated with, your access, link to and use of this site and the site content. Advice Systems, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, improper delivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization setting.
- Limitation of liability. Under no circumstances shall Advice Systems, Inc. be liable for any damages suffered by you or any third party, including, without limitation, any direct or indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any reputational damages, any lost profits, damages for business interruption, or loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, link to, use of or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, regardless of the theory of liability and even if foreseeable or even if Advice Systems, Inc. was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Privacy. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our sites is important to Advice Systems, Inc. The Advice Systems, Inc. Web Site Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect information you provide to us on our Site.
- Security. The security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Advice Systems, Inc. hereby disclaims all liability for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Advice Systems, Inc. sites. In order to protect you and your data, Advice Systems, Inc. may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
- Transmission of Personal Data. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Advice Systems, Inc. with any personal information through this Site, you consent to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Advice Systems, Inc.’s standard business practices and the Advice Systems, Inc. Web Site Privacy Statement.
- Access To Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Procedure For Making Claims Of Intellectual Property Infringement. Notices of claimed copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret infringement on this Site should be directed to: Advice Systems, Inc., 200 Friberg Pkwy, Suite 1004, Westborough, MA 01581, Attn: General Counsel.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Advice Systems, Inc. and its officers, directors, agents and employees harmless, at your own expense, from any and all claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in connection with your access, link to or use of this Site.
- Termination. Advice Systems, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site or account for any reason, including without limitation, violation of applicable laws or breach of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your account may be effected without prior notice. You further acknowledge that Advice Systems, Inc. will not be liable to you for any termination of your access to or use of the Site.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Advice Systems, Inc. reserves the right to alter or delete the Site Content at any time at its discretion.
- Jurisdiction/Governing Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. You agree that any and all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Massachusetts or the federal district courts sitting in Massachusetts, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.