Intelligent Decision Tools™ can operate independently of your existing technology or be fully integrated. In addition, each of the Intelligent Decision Tools™ can be easily added to your website or intranet as a stand-alone tool, requiring no user login or storage of data and minimizing the time and resources required to implement the software.
Intelligent Decision Tools™
IDT is available in four customized editions:
- Enterprise Edition facilitates the financial advisor led sales model common among brokerage firms, broker dealers, wirehouses, custodial & clearing firms, insurance companies, mutual fund firms, RIAs, financial websites, banks, and accounting firms. This configuration allows the institution to have program management controls over the system.
- Provides API integrations with CRM, clearing/custodial platforms, and traditional financial planning software.
- Drives advisor adoption through simplicity of use, elegantly mirroring the way advisors and clients wish to engage in the planning process, and delivering a transformational client experience that builds confidence in the advisor and the firm.
- Designed for individual financial advisors, insurance agents, CPAs and accountants as well as small to midsize financial firms and insurance agencies.
- Flexibility to either operate as a stand-alone software solution or with planned integrations with CRM, financial planning software and clearing/custodial platforms.
Workplace Financial Wellness Edition
- Strengthens financial wellness programs offered by 401(k) providers, HR firms and financial wellness administrators with custom content and service options.
- Promotes greater workplace productivity among employees who are less stressed about their finances.
- White-labeled for financial institutions’ and their advisors’ websites to enhance the online experience for prospects as well as clients.
- For those firms that also have a direct-to-consumer business model:
- Customizable to each institution’s specifications to support online implementation of investment, lending, bank and insurance products.
- Empowers individuals and families to access the highest-quality expert personalized holistic goals-based advice regardless of economic status.
- Offers an affordable planning resource for an estimated 100 million households that don’t work with an advisor.